A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Obukofe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Obukofe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christie Obukofe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Obukofe graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Obukofe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obukofe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christie E. Obukofe practice?
Dr. Christie Obukofe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.