A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie Roberta Williamson MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christie R. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Christie Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christie Williamson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Neurologists and Rock Hill Psychiatrists.