A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie Roberta Williamson MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christie R. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Christie Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christie Williamson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Neurologists and Rock Hill Psychiatrists.