A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christin Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christin Gallo, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christin Gallo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christin L Gallo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christin L. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Christin Gallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christin Gallo practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.