A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christin Homiski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christin Homiski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christin Homiski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Homiski graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Homiski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Norwichtown Rehabilitation And Care Center
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Homiski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christin L. Homiski practice?
Dr. Christin Homiski practices Internal Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists.