Dr. Christin Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2016
Amazing Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Richardson goes above and beyond the call of duty. She has compassion for her patients and cares about their well being, both physical and mental. She saw me through 3 miscarriages and a stillbirth. She helped me deliver 3 healthy children and was willing to see me weekly for my last son to keep me sane (pregnancy after the stillbirth). I would recommend her to anyone.

November 13th, 2014
Exceptional Care
I have been going to Dr. Richardson for many years now and I feel that she is one of the best doctors in the Triangle. Sometimes her waiting room is full and busy but it is worth the wait. I had a painful condition that went undiagnosed for many years until I went to see Dr. Richardson who finally gave me hope. She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and provided treatment that ended my needless suffering. She takes the time to explain any procedures or tests. She is also very patient in answering questions and easing any fears. Dr. Richardson is also very skilled at minimizing any pain or discomfort during tests and procedures. I trust her completely and would recommend her to any woman who wants exceptional care.

May 27th, 2014
I cannot imagine a Doctor with specialization in neurological surgery will make a simple mistake of cutting a wrong organ during a straightforward C-section procedure. She must not have done a lot of procedures to be good at it. Had a terrible experience with other doctors at Capital Area OB GYN. Please avoid doctors at this office. The staff is rude and doctors think they are from another planet and somehow superior. Dr. Richardson hardly sent 5 minutes during delivery and before long suggested to do C-section which she botched. An intern trainee doctor from a 3rd world does not make a mistake like the one she made. Please avoid her and Capital Area OB GYN office in general.