A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Abraham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Abraham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Christina Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Abraham practices Allergy & Immunology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Allergists.