A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Abraham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Abraham MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Christina Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Abraham practices Allergy & Immunology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Allergists.