A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Anastasio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Anastasio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastasio graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anastasio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anastasio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Anastasio practice?
Dr. Dominick Anastasio practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Internists.