Dr. Christina Barlow Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christina Barlow?

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Barlow now for a while and have been promising myself I am going to find another doctor. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS TERRIBLE. She does not take the time to "hear" her patients. She is always in a hurry. Therefore, as a patient you begin to have little or no "trust" in her. It is sad when you have to call another doctor concerning something you could not discuss with her while you were in her office. She stays in a hurry and does not listen to her patients at all. CHANGING DOCTORS AS SOON AS I CAN!

Very Dissatisfied Patient

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr. Barlow has very poor bedside manner. She does not take time with her patients and does not want you to ask questions or take a part in your health care plan. She does not take time to explain what is going on and does not ask if you have questions to be sure you understand. She is very short with her patients, and I would not recommend her for any family or friends.

Do NOT Expect Good Customer Service

Posted on September 18th, 2014

During my encounters with Dr. Barlow, she did not appear concerned about my symptoms or my concerns. Her consistent response to every symptom and concern I provided was "that's normal." I did not feel she was listening to me or was concerned about me or my care in the least bit. She appeared rushed and very impatient. She interrupted me several times while I was explaining my symptoms and concerns during the visits in an attempt to rush through her agenda and get out of the door. In addition, Dr. Barlow did not fully explain my test results. After being asked numerous times for the actual numbers of my test results, she responded, "I only wrote down normal!" She appeared agitated by my request. After I asked for a copy of my test results, she yelled, "Get them from Medical records!" because she didn't have them. I have never received such poor treatment from a medical professional.

A doctor who needs training in the importance of empathy and bedside bedside manners.

Posted on August 19th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Barlow was very negative. I along with another patient found her to be distant, displayed a lack of compassion, or interest. She and her nurse did "what was required" and nothing more. Some of the basic things a physician does during a rountine examine, I never experienced under her care. After I transferred to another physician in the practice, my experience was very different. I labored over what to do, however afer I made an attempt to speak with her about my concern I found her to be even more cold and unconcerned. At that point, I made the decision to speak with the administration. My friend completely left the practice.

Too little time

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Barlow always seems in a hurry...does not spend enough time talking to me as an older patient. Her exams are too quick and she does not take care of the complete woman-no pap smear.

Posted on January 30th, 2017