Dr. Christina Baselga MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Arlington, VA

November 1st, 2013
Perfect Patients Love Dr. Baselga
If you're the ideal patient and never do the things you shouldn't--such as eating too much or not exercising enough, then you'll make Dr. Baselga very happy. But if you're a good patient but not always perfect--if your weight tends to fluctuate a bit or you can't always exercise as much as you'd like (and be warned this doctor tends not to think of good old walking as true exercise)--you need to do something else in addition to make her happy--she can be quite testy when you don't live up to her standards. I've come out of her office feeling wretched and I've sometimes dreaded my visits. I keep her on because basically she knows what she's doing and it's not easy to get a doctor that's both convenient and knowledgeable.

October 23rd, 2013
Very thorough
Love that the practice uses a lot of technology. All my information is on her iPad and she's able to pull up virtually all of my history in the blink of an eye. She follows up, questions a bunch of stuff that I perhaps had forgotten about, and is generally a great resource. I feel confident in her care.

August 29th, 2011
Appointment availability too limited
Can't get sick appointments w/o waiting a few days. Not OK at all.

January 25th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been her patient for 6 years. Recently forced to switch due to my company switching insurance companies. However, now that I am in new job and my insurance allows, going back to her. She is aggressive in treating chronic issues, follows-up well, and is good to deal with.