A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastin de Jong graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bastin de Jong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong practice?
- Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Bastin de Jong practices Critical Care Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Critical Care Practitioners.