A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bellinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Bellinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Bellinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina R Bellinger MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina R. Bellinger practice?
- Dr. Christina Bellinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Bellinger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Pulmonologists.