A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Blake is Excellent.
Dr. Blake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Blake DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Blake practice?
- Dr. Christina Blake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Blake practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.