Christina Borsari MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2016
Self centered & lazy
Because of her lack of attention, care, and professionalism I lost my precious baby. While seven month pregnant I had contraction. I am pharmacist so I know difference between contractions and normal cramps. She dismissed them three times in two days while on duty at St. Jude hospital and on third day I miss carried. All because I had cramps while she was taking naps. She never even bother to come and check her self even after insisting that Dr. come and check. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM HER.

August 12th, 2008
DR. BORSARI
What an awesome experience - she was wonderful . I can't believe the other things said. This doctor is compassionate and caring and her Front Office was great and helpful. Great patient care Dr.Borsari and Kristen

March 19th, 2008
She didn't seem to care much
This doctor happen to be the doctor on call when my wife lost her baby at St Jude's in Fullerton. She didn't seem to be competent or caring, she was very cold addressing my wife right after her lost. She also didn't get exams to be done right there at that moment to find possible causes of my we lost the baby, specialist later asked us about those exams, but we don't have them because she was not diligent/experienced enough to do them, so we will never know some important information about our loss.

April 15th, 2017