A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Boulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Boulton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Traumatology
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina L Boulton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Boulton practice?
- Dr. Christina Boulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Boulton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.