A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Boulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Boulton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Traumatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina L Boulton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Boulton practice?
- Dr. Christina Boulton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Boulton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and College Park, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Surgeons.