Dr. Christina Castrichini Bourland MD is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bourland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Bourland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bourland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance