A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bove
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Bove, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bove graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- PinnacleHealth System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Bove MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Bove practice?
- Dr. Christina Bove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Bove practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.