A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bovelsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bovelsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Bovelsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bovelsky graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bovelsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina H Bovelsky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina H. Bovelsky practice?
- Dr. Christina Bovelsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Bovelsky practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Smyrna Primary Care Doctors.