A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bratcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bratcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratcher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bratcher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Freeman Hospitals and Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bratcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina R. Bratcher practice?
Dr. Christina Bratcher practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Tyler Hospitalists, Tyler Internists, and Tyler Endocrinologists.