A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Braun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Braun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Braun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Isabel Braun MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christina I. Braun practice?
- Dr. Christina Braun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Braun practices Ophthalmology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Ophthalmologists.