Dr. Christina Breit MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2016
Dr Breit is amazing She connects on every level. She makes sure we understand the Dx, before we leave and reviews the treatment options with her patients! great bedside manner! A++

April 18th, 2016
Christina Breit is the worst Doctor I've ever encountered. You can never schedule an appointment and when you can she will cancel it if you are 3minutes late. She doesn't even have the courtesy to talk to you face to face about issues rather she hides behind the business manager. She is totally unprofessional and wouldn't recommend choosing her as your physician

November 7th, 2015
Negligent
I visited Dr Breit at an immediate care center. She diagnosed me with whooping cough without swabbing me for it, knowing I had a baby, was nursing and have a child in daycare. After speaking with my pediatrician, it is impossible to diagnose without swabbing, which is generally done at a hospital. Additionally, I was vaccinated for it while pregnant. For a doctor to haphazardly diagnose a disease that must be reported to the CDC, knowing that I had a child who is exposed to other children is pure negligence.

December 15th, 2014
The best.

December 23rd, 2013
Great dr.
Dr.Breit Is a very friendly dr who listens and does not brush off your concerns about something that might be making you feel ill. She does not hestitate to schedule appoitments with a speicalist if you need it.. She answers questions and eases concerns if you have any of them

July 18th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Breit after hearing great things about her practice. I went in for yearly check up. I expected that she would ask me to put on a gown while she examined me, however, it appears their office doesn't ask patient to undress which (at least to me) indicates a lack of thoroughness. Then, she prescribed me a steroid due to fluid in my ears. This would be fine but I was nursing. I had researched the specific medication in the past and noticed it was not safe for nursing women. I inquired about its safety and she said the medication was fine. So, I called my pediatrician when I got home and my ped told me not to use the medication. If I didn't already know better, I could have harmed my child. I won't be back again.

March 3rd, 2013
Awesome Doctor, Great Staff
Dr Breit is far and away the best internist/PCP I've seen. She's so great. I have had no problems recommending her to family and friends, who all love her as well.

September 27th, 2012
great doc
Dr Breit is a great doctor. She doesn't rush through an appt and will answer questions in a way that I can understand. She has always been interested in me and what I think. Her office staff can sometimes drop the ball when asked for copies of lab results and copies of charges.

June 9th, 2011
The best
Always ready to really listen and has a wonderful staff with excellent caring follow-up. I have made several recommendations to this Dr. And all have felt the same way. Every now and again you find a doctor that makes you feel secure about your health and Dr. Breit is one of those.

December 29th, 2010
Would recommend to anyone!
I saw Dr. Breit after being disappointed with the service of other doctors in the area that didnt seem to care or want to help me. Dr. Breit listened to everything I had to say and ordered necessary tests, follow up appointments, and came up with many different suggestions/theories to help me feel better. I would recommend her (and the facility) to anyone.

May 12th, 2010
Dr. Breit
Dr. Breit is great. I recently moved here & someone suggested I see her. She "takes the bull by the horns" & had the office make appointments with the specialists. I'm now a happy camper with Dr. Breit.