Dr. Christina Bruner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Very rude staff, canceled multiple appointments, very poor communication. Do not recommend.

August 12th, 2016
DR BRUNER
DR BRUNER IS A KIND, UNDERSTANDING, GENUINE PERSON. I TRUST HER . HER OFFICE STAFF ON THE OTHER HAND ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I WISH DR WOULD LEAVE THE ENCOMPASS GROUP.

May 3rd, 2016
Very disappointed
Worst doctor visit I have had in my life. She was prompt as far as being on time for appnt. Had no clue why I was there. Never examined me. Once she realized why I was there she rushed to make a diagnosis and never examined me at all..should have with the reason for my visit. Never took a proper medical history. Very disappointed. She may be a nice person (from what I am told by staff) but cannot recommend her based on my experience. I wanted to like her.

October 19th, 2015
She was excellent with our first time meeting! She treated me like a person not a number. I highly recommend her. Her staff was great as well. I'm very thankful to call her my new doctor.

May 28th, 2015
Dr. Bruner is very nice and courteous. She actually listens to your concerns and is prompt in helping to relieve your pain. She and her staff were very helpful with my sciatic nerve problem.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Bruner is awesome! She takes the time to listen to my concerns and always makes me feel at ease! She goes beyond to meet my needs at the time if my visit!

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Bruner has been my primary for several years. She is excellent and does a great job.

August 29th, 2013
good doctor
I've been going to Dr. Bruner for two years now. She is a very good doctor. She has diagnosed my issues perfectly and did take the time with me thoroughly. The medicines she prescribed were on target. I would recommend her to my friends if they were looking for a primary care physician. Her nurse has a lot of experience and I've known her a long time. She is an excellent nurse. Regarding their reception desk, they can be a little snooty at times but most of the time everything works out okay. I did have to write a complaint letter once, several years ago about their reception desk and I think it straightened them out pretty well.

September 20th, 2012
Not Impressed.
The office staff was rude. The staff and doctor both treated me as if they had no time to bother with me and that I was not important. The doctor did not answer my questions. She spoke to me as if I was not capable of understanding her. I am now having problems with my bill because my visit was not coded properly. The first time I called the office to ask questions about my bill I was yelled at by the receptionist. I still haven't been able to get the billing straightened out over a month later.I will never see this doctor again and would not recommend her to anyone.