A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Hill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Carol Hill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Christina Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Hill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Obstetricians & Gynecologists.