A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Chung-Lun Wang MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christina C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Christina Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Wang practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Torrance Endocrinologists.