A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Chung-Lun Wang MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christina C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Christina Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Wang practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.