A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cabott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cabott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabott
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabott graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Cabott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Cabott DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Cabott practice?
- Dr. Christina Cabott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Cabott practices Emergency Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bloomington Emergency Physicians.