A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Calvello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Calvello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Calvello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvello graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calvello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A Calvello MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Calvello practice?
- Dr. Christina Calvello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christina Calvello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ripon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Lake Forest, IL.
See Ripon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.