A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cavanagh, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanagh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Self Regional Healthcare
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Cavanagh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Cavanagh practice?
- Dr. Christina Cavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Cavanagh practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.