A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cavanagh, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanagh
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Self Regional Healthcare
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Cavanagh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Cavanagh practice?
- Dr. Christina Cavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Cavanagh practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.