A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cawley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cawley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Cawley practice?
Dr. Christina Cawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Orthopedic Surgeons and Stratford Surgeons.