A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cawley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Cawley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Cawley practice?
- Dr. Christina Cawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Cawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Surgeons and Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.