A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawley
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cawley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Cawley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Cawley practice?
- Dr. Christina Cawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Cawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV.
See Stratford Orthopedic Surgeons and Stratford Surgeons.