A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cawley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Cawley DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Cawley practice?
- Dr. Christina Cawley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Cawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons and Stratford Orthopedic Surgeons.