A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cernik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cernik graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cernik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina C Cernik MD is a female Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christina C. Cernik practice?
- Dr. Christina Cernik has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Cernik practices Dermatology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Dermatologists.