A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Chang, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Chang DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina Chang practice?
- Dr. Christina Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Chang practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Dallas Pediatricians.