A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Chao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Chao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Chao practice?
Dr. Christina Chao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.