A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Chu, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Shuwai Chu MD is a female Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Chu practice?
- Dr. Christina Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Chu practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.