A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Chu, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Gynecologic Brachytherapy
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papanicolaou Smear
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer Endometrial Neoplasm
- Uterine Cancer Uterine Cervical Neoplasm
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System