A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Chu, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Shuwai Chu MD is a female Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Chu practice?
- Dr. Christina Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Chu practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.