A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cirucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Cirucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Cirucci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirucci graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cirucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cirucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Cirucci practice?
Dr. Christina Cirucci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Kittanning, PA.
See Coraopolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.