Dr. Christina Cirucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Cirucci?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Christina Cirucci?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2015

I went in with horrible pelvic pain and she was completely unsympathetic. She didn't take it seriously and treated me like I was making the pain up. I have a very high pain tolerance (had pancreatitis when I was a child), so I know real pain. She was rough in her examination, I was near crying in pain and she seemed completely unfazed. I only saw her for a few minutes, but she was satisfied with telling me there was nothing wrong and didn't do any other testing. A week later I ended up in the ER and an ultrasound revealed I had ovarian cysts that she missed. Don't go to her. She is rude and doesn't give a s*** about her patients.

February 11th, 2015

Bad experience! Disapponting!

I had to take off my trousers, slip and bra 10 minutes before the doctor entered the room. The room was small, unpleasant and without any modern devices, for example sonographic unit. Only the examination chair and a bucket (!!) with liquid and the metall speculum in it. This first bad impression let me suppose a non-professional examination, and so it was. Okay Dr. Cirucci was not unfriendly, but... First I told her my problems., especially that I suffer from pain since a surgery one year ago. She examined me quickly with the speculum, which was painful, then she finished the examination of my belly suddenly and prescribed a hormone remedy because most of the women in my age would have these problems...I do not have the feeling that she took me serious and was really interested in helping me to solve all my problems. So she did not examined me well with sonographic unit as I am used to with other women doctors in former times. She was only interested in doing mammography (which she recommended yearly), even when I told her that my former doctor diagnosed dense breast tissue which is in most cases better examined with sonographic unit the first time.

October 17th, 2012

Dr. Cirucci is an excellent doctor and she cares about her patients!

June 10th, 2017