Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Crater
Dr. Christina Crater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Crater is affiliated with Rex Hospital, Vamc and Baptist Hosp Of East Tenn, Knoxville, Tn. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Crater has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christina Crater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Mary Dooley
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi34
Dr. Iris Davis
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi35
Dr. Camtu Karrenbauer
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi21