A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Daris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Daris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daris graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Daris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Daris DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Daris practice?
- Dr. Christina Daris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Daris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.