A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Deangelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Deangelis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Deangelis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Deangelis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Deangelis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina Deangelis practice?
- Dr. Christina Deangelis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Deangelis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.