A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Desousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Desousa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Desousa, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desousa graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Desousa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Lynn Desousa MD and MPH is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Desousa practice?
- Dr. Christina Desousa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Desousa practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Neurologists.