A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Devincentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Devincentis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Devincentis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devincentis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Devincentis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Mary Devincentis MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Devincentis practice?
- Dr. Christina Devincentis has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Devincentis practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.