A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Dial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Dial, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dial graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina L Dial DO is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Dial practice?
- Dr. Christina Dial has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Dial practices Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.