A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Diventi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Diventi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Diventi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Diventi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Diventi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Giordano Diventi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina G. Diventi practice?
- Dr. Christina Diventi has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Diventi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.