Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

2501 Scripture St
Ste 200
Denton, TX 76201
(940) 591-6000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Beyond angry  |  show details
by KL on Nov 7th, 2013

I was a new patient and had an appointment at 1130am, but got lost and arrived at 1145am on Thursday. I had immediately called the office when I got lost and it rang and rang with no answer, so I left a message explaining I was lost but on my way and apologized. The office is split with two sides for check ins for OB and GYN. I could not find anyone at either desk when I arrived and so I waited until a nurse came out a door and I was frantic trying to explain that I had been waiting. It was closer to 12:00 before a rude woman finally came to the front desk and told me I could not be seen because of their 15 minute policy. I told her I was there and also had called, but they could care less. I work full time and they told me I would have to come back 2 hours later to be seen or reschedule. I had already driven 25 miles one way to their office and waited 2 months for this appointment. I told them I would find another physician and left extremely angry. I am sure the doctor may have been a good physician, but due to her incompetent office staff I never got to find out. Be warned they are not very professional or responsible in handling their phone calls or greeting patients.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

I am so upset/angry with the practice! I took my daughter to an appointment here and while there they performed test on her without my consent (I was in the waiting room) now I am being charged $303!!!! I'm a single mother and can't afford $300. I called and was told I could be put on a payment plan of $50 a month, but for whatever reason they decided to enter it in the system as $78.00. I was also given (told...haha)a discount would be applied to help with the charges. The discount has never been applied! NOW I found out I have a bill from the lab company for $157 that I must pay!!! This bring my total bill to over $450 for unnecessary charges!!!! I WILL NEVER VI ST THIS OFFICE AGAIN!!!!! I could have taken my daughter to planned parenthood for $98...should have!!!!!!!! She is a minor and I should have had the opportunity to decline the test!!!!

|  Best OBGYN in the metroplex  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Dooley delivered three of my children and made it the best experience you could have during child birth! I've recommended her to friends and family! I wouldn't use any other doctor out there!!

|  Great Doctor! Poor choice for billing employee in office.  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

DR. Dooley is great! She is very kind, caring, and knowledgeable in her field. She listens intently and answers your questions with care. I felt I was in good hands. Dr. Cummings ended being on call when I went into labor, and he was excellent, well. The OBGYNs in the Presbyterian Hospital of Denton area are very competent and do a great job. At the time we were struggling financially and my insurance reached its limit in the middle of my pregnancy. After my delivery my husband and I were trying make payments towards the remaining balance when we could. About a year later I returned, blessed with my second pregnancy. The billing lady in the office told me that because I had a past due balance, they could not see me. She continued by saying that I tried going to any other office affiliated with Presbyterian, they could pull up my file and would turn me away, too. She was always uptight, cold, and that last day, very cruel. I found out at a different office that she was not supposed to do that. In spite of her, I definitely this this office is the place to go, and I would still go if I could

|  Amazing doctor!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

Dr Dooley is amazing! She successfully diagnosed major uterine fibroids in me that other doctors had missed, and successfully performed a total abdominal hysterectomy. Not only is she an excellent physician and surgeon, but she is kind, funny, and down to earth. I trust her with my life and highly recommend her!!

|  Awesome OBGYN  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Dooley. She's very thorough, and she really takes the time to talk to you about all your concerns. When I got pregnant I thought a lot about going to a midwife, but Dr. Dooley was so good and so willing to work with my natural birth plan that I felt most comfortable going to her. I have a ton of friends who also go to her, and they all rave about her. She's not pushy or judgmental, just very supportive and very knowledgeable. The office staff does leave a little to be desired, but they do get the job done. After all, the person I'm really there to see is Dr. Dooley.

|  Great Doctor, horrible front staff woman  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

I really loved Dr. Dooley, however, the woman working the front desk was horribly rude and talked down to me like I was a child. I almost walked out before my visit even started. I'm glad I stayed b/c I like Dr. Dooley, but the woman working the front desk needs to learn how to speak to patients, she is extremely condescending...not who I would run as my first impression at my place of business.

|  Great Obstetrician  |  show details
by Carin on Jan 6th, 2010

She is always friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to answer any questions that you might have even with her hectic schedule.