A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Dording:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dording
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dording Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dording graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dording has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Dording MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Dording practice?
- Dr. Christina Dording has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Dording practices Psychiatry near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists.