A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Dording:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dording graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dording has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Dording MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina Dording practice?
- Dr. Christina Dording has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Dording practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.