A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kuo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Etin Kuo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Christina Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Kuo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago , IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.