A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kuo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Etin Kuo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Christina Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Kuo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago , IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.