A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Tan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Eva Tan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Tan practice?
- Dr. Christina Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Tan practices Pediatrics near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians.