A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Frances Endress MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina F. Endress practice?
- Dr. Christina Endress has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Endress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.