A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Endress is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endress
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Endress Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Frances Endress MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina F. Endress practice?
- Dr. Christina Endress has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Endress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons.