A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Endress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Endress is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Frances Endress MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina F. Endress practice?
- Dr. Christina Endress has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Endress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Kokomo, IN.
See Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons.