Dr. Christina Abraham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Abraham?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 27th, 2012

Highly recommend this doctor!

I have recently had a weight-lifting accident and am dealing with continuous pain associated with it. Dr. Escobar was truly a breath of fresh air from a lot of the doctors that I have seen lately. Firstly, her bedside manner was amazing. It's the first time in a long time I could tell a doctor cared about their patient and not just treating the symptoms. Secondly, I felt important. She wasn't in a rush to get to the next person. She gave me and my issue ample time and was very thorough. I can't recommend her enough!

January 10th, 2010

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.