Dr. Christina Fergus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2012
She has been my family's doctor for a few years now and has been nothing but GREAT! Very caring and understanding, easy to talk to. She makes you feel like a friend, not a patient!

May 7th, 2012
I went to this doctor for the care of my first son. He had broke out in a rash and I asked her about it and she didnt even look at him before telling me it was craddle cap. Later we found out it was eczema. After finding out what it really was I asked her what would help control it she told me that all we could do was cut down on his baths. After switching to a BETTER doctor With GOOD advice I found out that we should have taken him off on milk based formula as soon as we found out he had eczema. Also should have been bathing him everyday instead of the 3-4 days. That wasnt my only problem with her. She was always talking down to me. Seeing that i was not only a new mother but a young one she thought I was stupid and over explained thing that I already knew. I always had to wait in the room up to 45 mins for her to come in and do the check ups. After everthing that happened I wouldnt feel safe taking my dog to her.