A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Finamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Finamore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Finamore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finamore graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Finamore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Lucy Finamore MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Finamore practice?
- Dr. Christina Finamore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Finamore practices Dermatology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Westfield Dermatologists.