A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Ford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Ford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina McKinley Ford MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Ford practice?
- Dr. Christina Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Ford practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.