A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Fritsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Fritsch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritsch graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Fritsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Helen Fritsch MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina H. Fritsch practice?
- Dr. Christina Fritsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Fritsch practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.